I think this might be a baddy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Byelion

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have this thing growing out from under a bit of my live rock but I'm not too sure what it is!

It reminds me of a Duncan polyp but that's about it. It hasn't got a thin base but it is kinda' thick but not as big as the top which is exposed.

I apologize for double posting.

Attachments

• image-4116336022.jpg
    image-4116336022.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 200
VERY bad, as in worse than aipstasia. If it's not taken care of now, they can over-run your entire tank, killing corals along the way.

I have a thread on here about my battle with the enemy you know have on your tank. I used lemon juice after trying several things and it worked like a charm.

Funny thing though... I've read of people actually keeping there or even buying them!! Wouldn't suggest or recommend it just giving you the info that was passed to me.

Try the lemon juice in a syringe and blast that sucker before its too late!! I got mine under the cover of night. I stalked it and then got it when it least expected it!! Now it's gone!! Gone forever!!! Ahhh hahahaha!!! Oops! Sorry I carried away there.

Go for the juice man!! Let the juice loose!

Another possibility is Corynactis californica or pseudoorynactis caribbeorum. I would lean towards one of those, but majano and or aptaisia are not out of the realm of probability.

I Googled majano anemone and it looks exactly like what mine does. So I'll lean towards that. Lemon juice shall be used!

Back
Top Bottom