I want more fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyApril83

Aquarium Advice Freak
Right now I have 5 black skirt tetras and one albino long fin bristle nosed pleco in my 37gal tall fully cycled tank
I want more schools and more color I want stuff I can have more than one of besides the neon dg I want
I want it to look full of fish I am gonna get more moss balls and fake plants too. So something that won't hurt my moss balls too

Neons, flames, rummy nose, blood fins are all tetras that would work Cory's, khuil loaches, upside cats also

What are the dimensions of the floor?

Neon tetras, glow light tetras, or another type of tetra would work, or something else like ghost catfish,, or a large fish like red eye tetras, or phantoms
I need the dimensions if the floor to see what I can do about bottom feeders
You can so add two or three other large fish( I would only do two) like swordtails or mollies
I need the floor dimensions for bottom feeders

Neon tetras, glow light tetras, or another type of tetra would work, or something else like ghost catfish,, or a large fish like red eye tetras, or phantoms
You can so add two or three other large fish( I would only do two) like swordtails or mollies

Swords an mollies both have high bioloads and can get 5-6 inchs

Yea that's why only two, and Pristine water conditions with water changes to keep it up is good, also depends on the type of fish, balloon mollies don't grow that large, as well as yucatan black mollies, but lire tails or cremicircles or silvers do grow large, and velvet wag swordtails top off 4 inches

I think its 35x12

Oh well yes, that's a good dimension

You can add either this for bottom feeders
1. Add 5 Cory cats and a pair of rams
2. Add a group of kuhli loaches with another bottom feeder
In my 29 I'm having 4 kuhli loaches, 3 Cory cats, and 1 Bolivian ram

ForumRunner_20130815_143712.jpg

ForumRunner_20130815_143736.jpg

ForumRunner_20130815_143759.jpg

I really do like shrimp too I have ghost shrimp at the moment but I know they are food LOL

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130815_143247.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130815_143247.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 48
  • ForumRunner_20130815_143306.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130815_143306.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 60

How much should the kuhli cost I have a place that has about 3-4 inch ones for 6 bucks each.

I may go there but I want to give the locals business and I trust their supply as healthy maybe I can haggle If I buy a group of them how many is good for a schoal

Minimum of 5, I'm adding one more in my group, what other bottom feeders are you planning on adding?

What rams..which ones would be good

Well, if you want the Cory's, kuhli loaches and a ram, I would only add one, a Bolivian ram is the starter one, hardy enough, gold rams, German blues, and electric blues are a bit more sensitive, especially with nitrates, but with you weekly water change, you should be good
I would advice a Bolivian to start

Back
Top Bottom