Ich outbreak!!):

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davidmaguirre

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello I just got an ugh outbreak in my 29 gallon biocube I've got two bw clowns, 6 line wrasse , 2 cleaner shrimp and some corals plus my clean up crew my royal grandma just died today and it had the whitespots before it died the clowns are covered in the whitespots and my wrasse has a couple spots): what should I do? I've been dozing with garlic.. please help me! If my fish die I'm going to probly quit because this isn't the first time): please help me please?! Ps I ment ich in the title but it won't let me fix it..

Hello I just got an ugh outbreak in my 29 gallon biocube I've got two bw clowns, 6 line wrasse , 2 cleaner shrimp and some corals plus my clean up crew my royal grandma just died today and it had the whitespots before it died the clowns are covered in the whitespots and my wrasse has a couple spots): what should I do? I've been dozing with garlic.. please help me! If my fish die I'm going to probly quit because this isn't the first time): please help me please?!

( I don't have a hospital tank and am broke at the moment until next week so I'm going to have to deal with them in my main tank /: )

Man, you are in a pickle. Forum members are going to want to know the following;

PH
Salinity
Basic water parameters, nitrate, phos, etc.
How much temperature swing does the tank have during the day?
How do you make your salt water?

These will help figure out a way to prevent further damage as these diseases are often brought on because of poor living conditions.
There are some "reef safe" meds you can try, need some members to chime in on this.

I would suggest looking into getting a uv sterilizer for your main tank

Or you could just set up a tiny tank put the rocks and inverts in and hypo the tank. I think its less stressful for the fish. JMO tho.

Back
Top Bottom