Ich Outbreak :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll keep mine crossed too. Hate to change the subject. Just found out you're from Akron, Ohio from your profile. I'm Reynoldsburg, Ohio. Loving the weather aren't you? Guess it's better than Boston.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ha! I can live with snow, its this bitter cold that I cannot stand. -3 out right now, walking from the pet store to the car made me feel like I drank a slushy way too fast (brain freeze).

Ha! I can live with snow, its this bitter cold that I cannot stand. -3 out right now, walking from the pet store to the car made me feel like I drank a slushy way too fast (brain freeze).

Definitely rather have snow than this artic freeze. Been in all weekend because of a horrible cold. Didn't stop me from a 30 gallon WC though.

I'm from Austin texas...you must be talking about zero....

I can relate to the snow and cold weather though as I grew up in Chicago ⛄

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Does ich kill so fast like this??? I don't get it...

I'm wondering if it's the med...

Oops, I meant Zero. It must be rhe cold meds lol.

I know my fish seem agitated though. They are quarreling and I've always had a peaceful tank besides my macmasteri...

Chicago is a great city, but gotta love that decent weather you get all year round :)

Does ich kill so fast like this??? I don't get it...

I'm wondering if it's the med...

Quite possible, Mebbid just said in another thread " There is no reason a fish should die from this, its super easy to treat, 86 for 2 weeks after last sign of Ich"

Well I obviously did something wrong, cause I only got 72hrs out of it. Probably the meds...

It could be the meds and/or the increase in temp. Obviously, meds are gonna affect the fish. I made sure I had the lights out when I put the meds in. Otherwise, it was like a blue cloud of doom for them.

The neons spots are gone. The threadfin look the same...nobody else showing spots. This is weird...

How's the 20 going 0?

Lost all the neons and barbs, the dwarf gouramis seemed to have survived, but he never showed any signs to begin with.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom