Ich- specific stickie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huma-huma

Aquarium Advice Addict
Could we please make a thorough Ich stickie? It seems as though the sw forums get over run with ich-related threads. If someone were to make a decent stickie regarding Ich, it might help to cut back repetitive threads.

I wrote a article on ich for that specific reason and asked the mods if they'd make a sticky and was turned down on more that one occasion. The freshwater section is the same way being overrun with the same question over and over again which is why I figured I'd take the time to write a detailed article. I along with other knowledgeable members simply stopped replying to the same thing ten times per day. Seemed like a huge waste of my time writing the article( I will not be finishing the series on freshwater disease as I planned), especially since it wasn't done for my benefit and the simple fact is no one really see's them since they're only on the main page.

Fish Disease Index: Ichthyophthirius multifiliis. - Aquarium Advice

Last edited:
Yeah something needs done, theres no reason the top 6 threads need to be about ich. If there can be a stickie about @ what made you want a reef tank?" there can be an ich stickie

Thank you.

Over time the one thing that remains true is stickies don't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom