ID on more cichlids please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking could the yellow one be like part yellow lab part Kenyi? From what I've read online it looks like you can get hybrids of them. Maybe he is that?

Also I'm thinking Kyoga flameback?? Although he doesn't have certain patters on his fins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 53
Oh good call! I think it could be a red zebra you know. So why would he be such a yellow instead of orangey colour? Stress? Sorry night light is on in picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 57
Any ideas for this one?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 53
Oh good call! I think it could be a red zebra you know. So why would he be such a yellow instead of orangey colour? Stress? Sorry night light is on in picture

It might be a cross with something?? But I had 5 red zebras a few years back, and they looked and acted an awful lot like that yellow fish. I have a lot of yellow labs and they're quite different.

I have ob zebras and albino ob zebras but they dont look like the yellow one.. and the orange is a definate orange.. i call it convict.orange bc its like the prisoners jumpsuits.. lol

Back
Top Bottom