Id please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heavy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anyone help me ID this fish please.

Thanks

Attachments

• image-2400959405.jpg
    image-2400959405.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 74
Cool thanks, any chance you might now if it's a male or female?

Oh ok cool thanks.
Do all species of cichlids breed with each other?

Have you ever had success breeding cichlids ?

Yes, I've bred multiple species of mouth brooders. Most mouth brooders will breed with each other so I would be careful of the stock you choose. You can breed dragonblood's fairly easy just get 2-3 female dragonbloods for your male (I'm guessing it's a male), keep up with your tank maintenance and you'll be set! I don't recommend hybridizing because they're usually not worth anything to most hobbyists among other reasons.

That really Kool. I think he breeding aspect attracts me because I'm thinking at it like I can mix up some Kool colors. I know their not worth anything but is it harmful?

That really Kool. I think he breeding aspect attracts me because I'm thinking at it like I can mix up some Kool colors. I know their not worth anything but is it harmful?

Maybe for the gene pool, but there are so many hybrids already out there it's hard to say that it will affect anything anymore...If you hybridize just keep the ones you want and cull the ones you don't

Maybe for the gene pool, but there are so many hybrids already out there it's hard to say that it will affect anything anymore...If you hybridize just keep the ones you want and cull the ones you don't

I hear you on that. I agree

Back
Top Bottom