Punnet Square for Blue Ghosts, P.scalare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very useful, thank you, Andy. I already keep my angels at 78. I think the breeder uses 80. I tend to keep most ofmy fish below average. This came about because the guy who sold me my first 90G that came will a mixed cichlid/syno cat community never used tank heaters. He kept his house at 70f, year round. I learned this is not unusual. We found 3 little fish in the sump tank. Same thing continues. Most grow up to be magnificent Blue Dragon Peacocks

Very useful, thank you, Andy. I already keep my angels at 78. I think the breeder uses 80. I tend to keep most ofmy fish below average. This came about because the guy who sold me my first 90G that came will a mixed cichlid/syno cat community never used tank heaters. He kept his house at 70f, year round. I learned this is not unusual. We found 3 little fish in the sump tank. Same thing continues. Most grow up to be magnificent Blue Dragon Peacocks

I need to dig through my photo archives for some pics of spawn dates of some of my pairs. You'll see how often they spawned. :eek: 78 is borderline of being the right temp for spawning. I kept the whole hatchery at 78 via an AC unit so it's possible the top tanks where the breeders were was warmer. Just a fair warning. ;) The only way I've found to stop a pair from spawning is to chill them. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom