Id plecos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toad

Aquarium Advice Addict
The big brown one is about six to eight inches, the small striped one is about three inches. My friend has them, she's looking to get rid of te big one and I'm throwing the little one in my tank until she's able to set her tank up again, but I'm curious as to both of them, but especially about the little one. Thanks.

Attachments

• image-3118619677.jpg
    image-3118619677.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1469605418.jpg
    image-1469605418.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1161636821.jpg
    image-1161636821.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 68
I'm no pleco expert, but I bet one of the breeders on Aquabid can tell you if you email them. Good Luck

My guess is the big one is a common pleco and the smaller one is a clown pleco. Again these are just my assumptions as I'm no pleco expert.

My guess is the big one is a common pleco and the smaller one is a clown pleco. Again these are just my assumptions as I'm no pleco expert.

I'm also no expert but totally agree, the big fella is a common and the little fella is a clown. I think......

Thank you guys. I'm usually pretty good at figuring out fish ids but plecos are hard for me for some reason lol. Good thing she's rehoming the big one then, it's definitely not going to fit into her plans for the tank.

Back
Top Bottom