Ideas for Centerpiece fish for 90 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it were planted you could try and angel. Just get a really young one and you would have a less chance of your glowlights being eaten. I also enjoy paradise fish. They are amazing.

90 I say u go wither somethin a little bigger or get more of one kind too school so u don't have.any lazy areas but back too center pieces driftwood would be prolly the best.

I'd have a big school of Cardinals or Neon Tetras or Diamonds or Emperors. 20+ fish !! Tiny groups never show off as well IMHO.

I love Pearl Gouramis. :)

They are usually very peaceful for their size. Give them a planted tank or places to hide and they will be less shy. Quiet peaceful tankmates are best. Some floating plants will make them feel more secure.

You may look at Threadfin Rainbows also. Tiny mouths, so they need small food, but mine are lovely.

IMO do rainbows. They are totally unappreciated and don't get the attention they deserve.

Also, for centerpieces, I would do a nice pair of rainbow cichlids. It would look real nice :)

bruinsbro1997 said:
IMO do rainbows. They are totally unappreciated and don't get the attention they deserve.

Also, for centerpieces, I would do a nice pair of rainbow cichlids. It would look real nice :)

Wouldn't Rainbow Cichlids be too big for the small Tetras ?? I read they may be ok w LARGER Livebearers and Larger Tetras.

The Threadfins are fairly mellow for Rainbowfish. Not as common and smaller. Some Rainbowfish get big and aggressive.

Rams are good. Gbr's have great color. Bolivians are nice too and a lot more hardy than the gbr's.

Back
Top Bottom