Ideas on an 29g aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with the logs. I may also need more wood.

I do (purposefully) have algae I'm trying to start, but the lighting does look weird.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with the logs. I may also need more wood.

I do (purposefully) have algae I'm trying to start, but the lighting does look weird.

Red spider wood is an awesome type of wood that has a ton of branches. It releases less tannins than other wood, and it looks neat if Java Moss spreads onto those branches.

Where do I get that? I haven't seen anybody selling wood. I do have plenty of oak I can prepare.

I've got some water wisteria to plant toward the back. What else should I plant?

Also, what's a good arrangement for some additional logs?

Where do I get that? I haven't seen anybody selling wood. I do have plenty of oak I can prepare.

You could get it at many different places. I got mine at a fish store, but it is available online on many different websites. You'll just have to look for it at a place that sells it for a fair price if you want it.

I've got some water wisteria to plant toward the back. What else should I plant?

Amazon Swords are good background plants. Crypt spiralis is another good choice too.

And for the second part, that is up to you. You could look online at aquascapes, and try to replicate it.

Back
Top Bottom