If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea, how about alligators? Do you think that would even be possible? Get some fish, amphibians, and a couple turtles or snakes and BOOm, Everglades Biotope! :D

I'd have to disagree, while a reef would be awesome I think a huge amazon tank with live plants, arawanas, a red tailed catfish and a whole bunch of cichlids and tetras would be equally cool, OR a native setup with channel cats, Bass, Sunfish, carp and a big Alligator Snapping Turtle. IMO it is possible to make a freshwater tank as cool as a reef if you do it right. (at least that's what I keep telling myself since I can't afford a SW setup :) )
that would be AWESOME. except id do a big northern pike in it,too

Or instead of a tropical community I would do-
500 Discus
1000 Guppies

A HUUUUUUUUUUGE school of Celestial Pearl Danios, 6 Pairs of Scarlet Badis, An even bigger school of Emerald Rasbora, 15 Norman's Lampeye Killifish, 500 RCS, 1 Apple Snail :ROFLMAO:, plenty of Peacock Gudgeons, a huge school of C. pygmeaus, a few Clown Killifish, a big Boraras Brigittae school, and a school of 20 Hara jerdoni cats.

Obviously if I could afford a 10000 tank I would have enough money for an amazing lighting fixture(s) so I could heavily plant it as well, Nano Fish love planted tanks.

Aw, now I want a 10000G tank.

A HUUUUUUUUUUGE school of Celestial Pearl Danios, 6 Pairs of Scarlet Badis, An even bigger school of Emerald Rasbora, 15 Norman's Lampeye Killifish, 500 RCS, 1 Apple Snail :ROFLMAO:, plenty of Peacock Gudgeons, a huge school of C. pygmeaus, a few Clown Killifish, a big Boraras Brigittae school, and a school of 20 Hara jerdoni cats.

Obviously if I could afford a 10000 tank I would have enough money for an amazing lighting fixture(s) so I could heavily plant it as well, Nano Fish love planted tanks.

Aw, now I want a 10000G tank.
Don't forget the 5 tons of Eco-Complete. Or maybe you don't mind dumping it several bottles of Flourish, Nitrogen, and Potassium each week ;) .

Tangs tangs tangs and......... Tangs all of them yellow!!!

phoenixkiller said:
Yep. Just pay $10,000.00 and there you go!

I think you are going to make them go out of business with an order of THAT size!!

Out of stock defintely but quite the opposite of out of business lol

Maxkolbe said:
I'd have to disagree, while a reef would be awesome I think a huge amazon tank with live plants, arawanas, a red tailed catfish and a whole bunch of cichlids and tetras would be equally cool, OR a native setup with channel cats, Bass, Sunfish, carp and a big Alligator Snapping Turtle. IMO it is possible to make a freshwater tank as cool as a reef if you do it right. (at least that's what I keep telling myself since I can't afford a SW setup :) )

That would be cool but what would the dimensions on a tank like a 1000g be?

Got it:

12ft x 48"x36 deep

That would work but to be honest that's not that big. A square 1000g tank would be better

I'm sorry I thought the title was 1000g tank not 10000. Whoops

20 meters long x 2 meters wide by 1 meter high. Or that would be mine anyway

Wait I would have a huge nano tank
1000 cpd
1000 ember tetra
1000 chili rasbora
1000 Pygmy Cory
10 pair of scarlet badis
5000 RCS
20 tiger nerites
Super heavily planted with huge root like mazanita and Malaysian cave like dw
Giant anubais and and foxtail bunchings
Rockwork caves

Any tank could be called a nano its just that under 30g is usually refering to this.

Back
Top Bottom