I'm a fishaholic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DepotFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm moving back to school tomorrow, and I've got the fish ready today. I've got buckets all over my floor. One holds 4 large comets, one has a ranchu and an oranda, one has three comet babies and two fantails, one has 5 female bettas, one has four black kuhli loaches, and the smallest bucket has my male betta. It's like moving a zoo!

Good news though, I got a 55 gallon tank at a church rummage sale for $8. No leaks and it came with everything needed for an entire setup. The previous owner had really bad taste IMO. They have fake pink coral formations, a fake pink clam shell, fake green and pink plants, red gravel, and a mickey mouse bubbler. (I love mickey mouse but not in a tank) The underside of some of the small coral pieces isn't painted though, so I'm using them upside down as caves for the loaches.

I agree about the decorations, but remember, it could have been a child who selected them.

about the title, i think we're all fishaholics, otherwise we wouldnt be here...

$8 for everything? were they desperate?

I really don't think the church had room to store everything. They get a LOT of donations for their annual rummage sale and its only a small church so they really try their best to sell everything.

Back
Top Bottom