I'm Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiguardo

Aquarium Advice Freak
I everyone,

It's been a few busy months since I was last on the forums, but I've been keeping myself busy with my tanks!

My 240L Community tank is maturing nicely.

I've broken down my 60L Community tank & have set up a 90L Open top community tank in its place. I have had a few Neon Tetra pass away over the past few months, but all other residents are doing well. I've added a pair of Bamboo shrimp (which I occasionally see) & a lovely L134 Leopard Frog Pleco.

I've also set up a 30L Nano tank, with some lovely Cherry Shrimp & Celestial Pearl Danio. Planting is doing well too :)

My latest addition is a new 240L New World Cichlid tank which received its first residents this week. A lovely pair of Heros Notatus Severums & 10 Bleeding Heart Tetras as dither fish.

Look forward to chatting with you all again :)

image-2504701138.jpg

Bonnie & Clyde in their new home....

Would love to see some pics of your 30 if you have any? I've got one with CPDs and am thinking about adding shrimp :)

Pandy said:
Would love to see some pics of your 30 if you have any? I've got one with CPDs and am thinking about adding shrimp :)

A few pics from my 30L Nano :)

image-1813843.jpg

image-3296078637.jpg

image-2601708080.jpg

image-3716055432.jpg

Thank you. It's really maturing nicely & the Cherry Shrimp are little stars. There's also 8 very shy Celestial Pearl Danio in there, not that you'd know other than feeding time!

Thanks for the pictures it looks great! I actually bought some red cherries today and am glad I did, as like yourself I have very shy danios.

What brand is the 30, or did you just piece it together? It's beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom