I'm back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pint

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello again,

I'm back after bout 6/7 years of being fishless. Getting back into has been a bit of a surprise but am now re-experiencing why I enjoyed it so much before.

A series of events started me back on the journey.

1. Bored scrolling through facebook marketplace I noticed a dirty 3ft tank with title 'Going to tip unless someone wants it for free' and 'been sitting in garage for a year, doing a clearout'. Having had fish before I toyed with the idea but decided against.

2. Next day my 13 year old bursts into the room and says 'I want Fish'. Diving back on to facebook trying to find the post but too late someone got there first.:(

3. Few days later while at work a smaller tank (2ft tank) came up for sale on marketplace. So messaged her asking bout availability. The reply was positive but we could not arrange pick up that suited our schedule. A last hope I jokingly texted I could pick up tonight at 11pm after I finish work. The reply came back 'I'm in'.

4. So I finish work and drive the 20 miles to pick it up. Return home with just tank and stand at 11.30.

5. At midnight I started up my laptop and almost immediately a post popped up on the 3ft tank 'Still available comes with stand gravel filters and heaters'. I replied 'I'll take it, where are you'....Next street along!

So I now have two tanks 1 in my sons room(might be moved when he get sick of the filter noise ). Just started putting fish in 5 Danios for the 3ft tank and 5 Neons for the 2ft tank so far.

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom