Info on torch frag?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimbo C

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've had em' for about 2 months now and he doesn't look sick or anything, but he's not getting any bigger. How do I encourage growth for him? My tank is a 90g with 4 48" t 5. I tried moving him around but no change. Any advice would be appreciated!

I've had em' for about 2 months now and he doesn't look sick or anything, but he's not getting any bigger. How do I encourage growth for him? My tank is a 90g with 4 48" t 5. I tried moving him around but no change. Any advice would be appreciated!

Give it time.

A lot of hard corals tend to "hibernate" the first month or two when you add it to your tank I've found. Once it settles it it should start growing fairly quick. Like dino said just be patient :)

Ok, patience is a virtue and this is my second goaround with sw. I tilt myself i would go slow and be patient! Thanx guys!

Just make sure to check your calcium and magnesium levels and keep up on water changes. It will start growing once it settles in

I dose my tank with this stuff called FUEL check it out my corals have exploded in a few weeks from this stuff I live by it I also add kent coral food twice a week and once a. Week with the fuel

I dose my tank with this stuff called FUEL check it out my corals have exploded in a few weeks from this stuff I live by it I also add kent coral food twice a week and once a. Week with the fuel

I'll have to look for it. Sounds like 94 octane!! Lol

I've seen the kent, but the fuel I'll be on the hunt for!

Back
Top Bottom