Injured cory please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LilBangarang

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 3 panda cories and I noticed just today that one of them is laying completely flat on the top of a rock and was breathing quite hard. By laying flat, I mean completely down. Not like a starwars speeder but like trying to ride a kiddy pool down the street (don't know where that came from) Her back and top fin are a bit torn. Her whiskers are droopy and there are small red patches on her nose. What should I do? medicate? quarantine?

both put it in a hospital tank and find the colperate. what are the tank mates? what's your substrate? go out and get some melafix.

Giant danios, yoyo loaches, and some baby yellow lab cichlids. I have gravel. I don't have a hospital tank but my dad has a tank that might be okay

Do you know the water parameters of your tank? (ammonia, nitrIte, nitrAte, pH, temperature). How long has the tank been set up?

Yeah... I kind of knew my labs attacked it. Probobally the male. The other ones are really submissive. My water parameters are no2 none. no3- 20ppm. Ammonia- none. It's not the water. Should I just see if this happens again and if so return the labs

Back
Top Bottom