invaders!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ajwilt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 30 SW tank with 2 clownfish, 1 emerald crab, and 2 hermit crabs...but recently I discovered 1000s of little invaders. There tiny white things crawling all over the sides of my tank. They are about the size of a pinpoint or smaller. Anyone have any idea what these things could be.
I am new to this whole SW thing...so I am pretty much clueless...are they bad invaders...or good invaders?
I thought about taking a picture, but I don't think you would be able to see them since they are so small.

Wonderful things. It is a good sign. Where are from in IA. I grew up in Sheldon and went to ISU (Go Cyclones!)

I am origionally from Pella, Iowa, but live in Altoona now. I am also currently attending ISU..so yes...Go Cyclones! :D

So are these things going to be my permanent new friends in my tank? What is thier purpose?

I am also having some difficulties with cloudy water. ANN are all 0. I did a water change 4 days ago and it was clear for a couple hours...then cloudy again. Any suggestions?

Thanks

these pods reproduce quickely are a great natural food source for many things. Judging by your list, I so not think you really have anything that relies heavily on pods as a food source which probably explains why you have such a large number.

Is that fish store in Altoona still around? Do not remeber the name but it is close to Adventureland. Is the Arh still running in Ames?

I assume the aquatic store you are talking about is reef connection. I was just in there the other day and they have some of the biggest fish I have ever seen! Their puffers are huge.

I am not sure about the Arh...I am not in Ames a lot even though I go to Iowa State.

Thanks for the info on Pods...perhaps the next fish I add to the tank will like them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom