Is it just me......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazyred

Aquarium Advice Addict
...or are the edit post buttons gone? I misspell a lot when I type fast in a post, but twice now I have gone looking to edit my post and it seems the option is gone. Am I imagining things??? 8O

Certin forums are set to not permit user edits. One of them is the Gen retailers forum as I suspect thats the forum you was most recently looking at editing. There was logic behind setting up certin forums with or without edit privlages. An example is the Gen retailes does not permit edits as we felt users should not be able to make a post about a retailer and then be able to come back later and change what was written. If ones views have changed they can post an update but on other forums we had seen users go in and edit out or totally change their inital post making all subsesquent posts very confusing to someone whom comes back later.

Yep, that's where I was. Okay, thank you for clearing that up...I completely understand. If I look like an illiterate moron in that forum it's just because I get to typing so fast and I hardly use your little spell check function. Gee, maybe I should. LOL Ordinarily, I look over my post before I hit the submit reply button, but I'm getting lazy these days. Thanks y'all.

Its ok. I cant spell but thats another story so I dont often use the spell check as I dont spell well enough for it to pickup on most of the incorrectly spelled words.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom