Is my Cycle Complete?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would get at least 6 cory's, their behavior will be better. Should have 6+.

I would get at least 6 cory's, their behavior will be better. Should have 6+.

I would love to but the fish store had these last 2. And I couldn't resist from getting them :) will check other near by stores to add more of them

I would love to but the fish store had these last 2. And I couldn't resist from getting them :) will check other near by stores to add more of them
That's cool, you'll really like them when you get more.

If you feel like driving down to Boston Monday night you could try your luck at our monthly auction. That's where I got my cories

Last month this kid brought in 2 bags of long-fin corydoras; blew my mind. I never seen them before
Of course you wouldn't wanna mix species for a school

It's better than nothing but they stick to they're own. Seriously I don't kno how far up nh you are but we have monthly meetings at the New England Aquarium and there's always an auction. Membership is $20 a year but that's access to 12 auctions where you can pick up a bag full of fish for between $6-$12
I've picked up extremely rare specimens there. Come check out the BAS!

It's better than nothing but they stick to they're own. Seriously I don't kno how far up nh you are but we have monthly meetings at the New England Aquarium and there's always an auction. Membership is $20 a year but that's access to 12 auctions where you can pick up a bag full of fish for between $6-$12
I've picked up extremely rare specimens there. Come check out the BAS!

I am based in Nashua and by the way I have a membership at the New england aquarium in Boston as well. And I would not mind driving to boston :)

Where exactly and when is this auction?

By the way, I think the guy at fish store gave me coffee bean tetras, they are not lemon tetras :) Because I saw lemon's have a red eye and the one's I got are almost same with black eyes

Cool man Nashua's not far at all. Totally worth coming down. It's at 8pm every 3rd Monday in the discovery lab directly across from the front entrance of the aquarium. We're a private club closely associated with the New England Aquarium so you'd still need to pay membership dues once a year ($20)

Cool man Nashua's not far at all. Totally worth coming down. It's at 8pm every 3rd Monday in the discovery lab directly across from the front entrance of the aquarium. We're a private club closely associated with the New England Aquarium so you'd still need to pay membership dues once a year ($20)

Sure, that would be great. So when is the next one? I did join the NE diving club when I took the NE Aq membership. Is this the same club or a different one?

Totally different. Check the Boston Aquarium Society homepage. I just double checked too, the name of the building we use is "the harborside learning lab"

Also you can bring used (working) equipment/tanks etc for the auction. There's also a free table for other useful items that don't quite warrant a lot number

There's refreshments and a cash raffle as well. Proceeds are split 70/30 to the seller and the club respectively. The big spring raffle is a "buck-a-bag" auction where the club only takes $1 per bag sold and you keep the rest

There's refreshments and a cash raffle as well. Proceeds are split 70/30 to the seller and the club respectively. The big spring raffle is a "buck-a-bag" auction where the club only takes $1 per bag sold and you keep the rest
Sure this is great information. I will try to be there :)

Back
Top Bottom