Is my shrimp molting?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IllusionX

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This is the best shot I was able to take. Is my shrimp molting?

I think it's just dead...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428753705.502581.jpg

Well, it looks like it wasn't able to molt and died.

My blue Ram ate it and left the shell :)

Lol I'm sad for the shrimp, but my ram did get a 4$ snack.

My water is not very perfect so I expect some will die. The crystal reds are not surviving for instance. I have a lot of work to do to get this right.

:confused: well admission to a problem right in front of you is the first step. Addressing the deficiency is the next:)
$4 per rcs/rilli? My 5gal is now valued at one million dollars with my renters insurance:D.
You should be able to find better deals out there for a good shrimp. Try craigs list or other members in AA.

Yes definitely dead and by the milky white you might have a problem with bacteria.

:confused: well admission to a problem right in front of you is the first step. Addressing the deficiency is the next:)
$4 per rcs/rilli? My 5gal is now valued at one million dollars with my renters insurance:D.
You should be able to find better deals out there for a good shrimp. Try craigs list or other members in AA.

No it wasn't a RCS. LFS names it blue star. Honestly don't know what it is. My yellow and snowball are thriving in that tank.

Yes definitely dead and by the milky white you might have a problem with bacteria.

You think I have bacteria problems? I've only been losing crystal reds and some of the milky yellow shrimps.

I think these yellow ones were not healthy to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom