is there anything i can do for a bubble on my fishes eye??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boggerscott

Aquarium Advice Regular
my bat fish had a bubble on its eye and the pet store said there is nothing i could do and it actualy went away but now one of my angles has it so now im getting worried any help i would appreicate it.

You can try Epson salt. 1 tsp per 10 gallons, repeated every 3 days or so. This is something you can put in you main, it won't hurt anything and may do the the trick.
Are there any other symptoms? my concern is that it may be spreading.

thats what im worried about every one else looks good. but now this is 2 that have got it well the bat fish is over it to a point . no more big bubble now just a little foggy over its eye but not to bad. epson salt thou?? ok ill try this any reason you say this? have u had this problem? or no of someone? well let me know and thanks.

Hi. The last time one of my fish got a bubble, the amonia level was high. Waaaay to high. Be sure to check the water. Other than that, good luck!

I used epson salt when one of my fish had an eye injury in the qt tank. It cleared it up in a few days. Worked well for me.

Back
Top Bottom