Is this a baby snail?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abw0004

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was looking at my aquarium and noticed this little guy. He is yellow I believe and very small but I think I can see his antennas. I do have one mystery snail and one gold inca snail, but if they have babies I thought it would be a ton of them? I do not see any eggs or other like this little guy.

snail 1.jpg

And a zoomed in shot.

snail 2.jpg

Well I went to go get him and kill him but he disappeared. I guess one of the other snails tipped him off that I was coming for him.

Here's a fun thing to do for the assassins that's a real treat for them.
Next time you cook chicken, cut off two little 1/2" pieces of the raw meat. No skin, no fat. Put the pieces on each end of a round toothpick. Wrap a small piece of plant weight around the toothpick at the middle and place in tank using those long aquarium pincers down on the substrate. I leave it overnight until about noon the next day then take out. My assassins mob it now after they figured out what it was. I do this about 2 or 3 times a month. It's fun to watch how fast they move when they smell it and how they pig out. DON'T leave it in the tank for more than 12 to 18 hrs. OS.

Here's a fun thing to do for the assassins that's a real treat for them. Next time you cook chicken, cut off two little 1/2" pieces of the raw meat. No skin, no fat. Put the pieces on each end of a round toothpick. Wrap a small piece of plant weight around the toothpick at the middle and place in tank using those long aquarium pincers down on the substrate. I leave it overnight until about noon the next day then take out. My assassins mob it now after they figured out what it was. I do this about 2 or 3 times a month. It's fun to watch how fast they move when they smell it and how they pig out. DON'T leave it in the tank for more than 12 to 18 hrs. OS.
oh man, that's hard core! I was thinking if catching a baby squirrel but maybe I'll try your idea first..

Chickens are easier to catch than squirrels. Trust me, I've tried both. LOL. Squirrel hunting is a VERY popular sport here in the Ozarks. OS.

Back
Top Bottom