Is this ich? I'm afraid of the answer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lookin' good! How's everyone else holding up? You're such a good fish daddy! :)

Haha thanks!! There all looking good!! No new spots. Just a few on my clown loach but haven't seen anything new. Just did another water change and didn't realize how much I actually took out because I was so involved in cleaning my substrate, rocks and driftwood. Ended more like a 70% change. Also changes out all my poly fill with a fresh new batch in the HOB's :)

So far, I have had no relapse! Woohoo! They all look great and are acting fine. Just a bummer to lose my farlowella, he was my daughters:(

Just did my 50% water change, cleaned substrate, rocks and driftwood. Added salt for amount of water added. That's pretty much it. No new spots showing and everyone looks really good.

Oh and I messed up on temp match. I was chasing my son around while doing this. So it was 2 degrees off. Hope that doesn't hurt anything. The heaters are catching up pretty well. I added a third as a back up.

I am STILL battling this bacterial bloom. I guess my BB took a pretty good hit. Frustrating. I keep PWC, but feel like it is just staying hazy. My 9 year old told me the water looked blurry. UGH!!! Even a 9 year old noticed. Driving me crazy. Sorry for the rant, but I know you will understand my OCD not allowing this to be easy! Haha

I am STILL battling this bacterial bloom. I guess my BB took a pretty good hit. Frustrating. I keep PWC, but feel like it is just staying hazy. My 9 year old told me the water looked blurry. UGH!!! Even a 9 year old noticed. Driving me crazy. Sorry for the rant, but I know you will understand my OCD not allowing this to be easy! Haha

Oh I fully understand. It looks like its getting better. Trying to find fish with any spots is getting harder and harder. Day 10 today

Back
Top Bottom