Its so hot!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you are lucky, it is about 15 degrees with a solid 3 inches of ice across the entire state of minnesota. we had a blizzard two days ago and everything turned into ice. i got stuck on a flat hill at a stop light because the ice is so bad

you are lucky, it is about 15 degrees with a solid 3 inches of ice across the entire state of minnesota. we had a blizzard two days ago and everything turned into ice. i got stuck on a flat hill at a stop light because the ice is so bad

Wow that's crazy, it just reached 80 here and I don't like heat

haha i would love 80 degrees right now!!! yep its the coldest winter we have had in 17 years. 15 is about the highest its getting for the next week.

lol the state troopers are telling people to stay inside because the ice isn't going anywhere!!

haha i would love 80 degrees right now!!! yep its the coldest winter we have had in 17 years. 15 is about the highest its getting for the next week.
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/a...D-47FB-B941-9A0BFD3DBAF6_zpspprvntiu.png.html
lol the state troopers are telling people to stay inside because the ice isn't going anywhere!!

Dude your so lucky I hate my weather man. He always says its gonna be hot and that doesn't settle with me. I think the sun has a hit out on him or something

It's too hot here too its 41f I think -2 sound perfect

"It's too here too it's 41f I think", 41° is too hot?!?!? I think it's cold when it gets below 60°! Below 60° people start wearing coats and jeans and stuff! Down here the norm in summer is 95°-100°f!!!!!!!!!!!! That's too hot! Not no stinkin 40 degrees! Lol I'm just messing around but still it's always amazing to me how our views of temperature vary so drastically in parts of America! {I love 100° heat by the way}

"It's too here too it's 41f I think", 41° is too hot?!?!? I think it's cold when it gets below 60°! Below 60° people start wearing coats and jeans and stuff! Down here the norm in summer is 95°-100°f!!!!!!!!!!!! That's too hot! Not no stinkin 40 degrees! Lol I'm just messing around but still it's always amazing to me how our views of temperature vary so drastically in parts of America!

I know right!!! I'm in south Texas where our winters (when we get a winter) don't droo below 70

Back
Top Bottom