Ive finally cracked it!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mileymoo

Aquarium Advice Regular
My fish are all happy, no flashing no white spots, just happy bright eyed and bushy finned tails, seriously what a relief even my female guppies fin rot has completely disappeared, I'm so happy I can start enjoying my fish instead of worrying, new carbon and mix filter in 50% water change weekly I add stress coat to the water now and have noticed a small difference, just really happy

Well done you :)

Such a stress when things go wrong, I have a hard time believing that all is OK. Fishy hypochondriac. "What! Is that a white spot!!! Oh. Its just a scale glinting."

Depending on what else is in the tank, I'd add a little salt say 1tbs per 15gal. Congrats on the outcome.

Depending on what else is in the tank, I'd add a little salt say 1tbs per 15gal. Congrats on the outcome.

Thanks the only thing that worries me is my plants I have a lot of different species I added salt regardless when they had white spot, and two of my plants are dying, I cut all the bad bits off and put them back:hide:

Back
Top Bottom