I've got fin rot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ty in my 156 gallon I have finnrot with 6 discuss and two angels with a bunch of mixed tetras. Do u have any suggesting for good meds

Just do 50 % wc every 2-3 days for the next few weeks, should sort itself out..

I tried that to I had finnrot before and it took me 3 months to cure and then a week later I got a new altum angelfish and it came back that's Also when I got mouth-rot and eye cloud. I found the best way of curing it is by putting meleafix and pimafix on a qtip and dabbing it on the fishes infected areA

I do look up a video ( I treated ich) and u will see a ten gallon with few plants check my tanks out

Dude that's a lot of fish in a 10, sorry to break it to you but that discus is a gourami. I don't see that tank lasting very long with all those fish and 2 giant angels. Might be time for a 55 gal!

Wait? I thought you said it was a 156g? Please give us more info or we cant really help.

Whats your water parameters?

how do you know its fin rot?

Whats your water change schedule?

You seem to speak great english on the video so can you try and type it on here as well? It will help us understand a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom