Jag in a 75?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You asked for OPINIONS. You got them. You don't like them. So now you're arguing with everyone about how wrong they are? Take a step back and examine this thread. You're ready to ditch the Texas because they haven't bred in what, 6 months? Not even? I've had my uaru for going on 10 months and have seen small growth but I'm sticking with them. It's all about patience. If you can't provide the fish with patience, I truly don't recommend keeping/breeding fish, as much of it requires great patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You asked for OPINIONS. You got them. You don't like them. So now you're arguing with everyone about how wrong they are? Take a step back and examine this thread. You're ready to ditch the Texas because they haven't bred in what, 6 months? Not even? I've had my uaru for going on 10 months and have seen small growth but I'm sticking with them. It's all about patience. If you can't provide the fish with patience, I truly don't recommend keeping/breeding fish, as much of it requires great patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You sound like a fortune cookie!

Back
Top Bottom