Jaguar Cichlid breeding pair.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikePronsky11

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Im currently on the search for a pair of jaguar cichlids. My question is that if its easier to try finding your own pair or already buy an established pair. If so where could i purchase a pair either online or locally. Im located on long island. Please help!

There maybe someone on this forum that may have some. You could also try a forum called monster fish keepers or cichlid forums. I know there are a lot of jag keepers on that site. If you do find a pair pls start a thread on your build because I would love to have a pair of jags but don't have the tank. Good luck! Hope this helps.

Well its easier to just buy an established pair since there is no grow out time or hit and misses looking for a pair. With that said this is more then likely not gonna be the cheapest route though since people tend to want more once a fish is sexed, and especially if they are a pair. Just remember, you may be waiting up to a couple years for your first batch of fry if you start with fry looking for your pair.

Call this store Limekiln Ponds and Gardens #215-884-5928 if you dont mind taking a drive to the Philly suburbs. They had (I dont know if they still do) a breeding pair of these the last time I was there back in the fall. I dont know what they were asking for them.

Back
Top Bottom