Jbj 30 rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stock possibilities:
- scooter blenny
- hawk
- some fairy/flasher wrasse
- pair clowns
- goby/shrimp
- Pygmy angel. I really want one. I know a bunch of people with angels in 30 gals.

Inverts
- pistol
- Sally light foot
- hermits
- snails
- starfish?
- bta
- emerald?

Fish are friends not food!

Loving the list. The only thing that worries me about the angel is that they have a tendency to pick at corals. I've seen them in smaller tanks as well but would be afraid of them munching down on my corals lol

Starfish - What kind you thinking?

BTA - Want one of these myself. Have you thought about RFA? they are beautiful and great for beginners as well. I would think with the BTA you would have to wait a little longer.

Loving the list. The only thing that worries me about the angel is that they have a tendency to pick at corals. I've seen them in smaller tanks as well but would be afraid of them munching down on my corals lol

Starfish - What kind you thinking?

BTA - Want one of these myself. Have you thought about RFA? they are beautiful and great for beginners as well. I would think with the BTA you would have to wait a little longer.

Thanks.
Star- red thorny, sand sifter

Rfa and bta both. Would def get rfa first.

Thinking of glueing all hammers and frogs to the branch rock.

IMO the flasher needs a longer tank. Same with the dwarf angel. The rest of the list sounds fine

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So what other fish? Ooooooohhhhh idea!!!! 6 line wrasse!

A 6 line would be fine. The cherub may be ok but that tank is only 2 feet long...

- scooter blenny

- long nose hawk

- 6-line wrasse

- pair clowns

- goby/shrimp. Poss goby pair?

- coris or psuedo?

Definitely no on the coris. They get big and are a-holes. My friend has a 6" one in a 120 that is such a complete butthole. I'd do a basslet over a pseudo

Definitely no on the coris. They get big and are a-holes. My friend has a 6" one in a 120 that is such a complete butthole. I'd do a basslet over a pseudo

Wow. Ok. I had no clue. Lol. How about a royal gramma?

One of my favorites :). I'd be careful with the hawk though. They occupy the same space in the tank.

The rock work. Hawks are perchers and grammas live in caves in the rocks. Similar area of the tank.

Ahh. Gotcha. Do you think they would fight? Should I add one before other? Or choose 1?

I'd choose one or the other. Also hawks can be jerks and eat inverts. But they're very cool haha

I'd choose one or the other. Also hawks can be jerks and eat inverts. But they're very cool haha

I choose hawk. Lol. I love them. What else could I get? Poss cherub. I have one in display at work and it doesn't eat coral. I can get a baby one too. Darn. So many cool fish.

So let's talk inverts. What should I get? I have 3 snails

Back
Top Bottom