Jbj 30 rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you know, maxi-minis don't host clowns. Also, they cause very bad reactions in humans, so be careful. Lastly, make sure you don't touch it. When they're healthy, they won't let go. You will damage it pulling away.

P.S. Your tank is very immature for an anemone. I suggest researching a lot more before you buy. You seem to research everything except what you buy.

How do you know what I do research on? I understand the tank is young but water is good light is good. I work at the store. I can take it back if it's not happy.

I did read about the sting... I used a bag on my hand.

I know it won't host clowns. I didn't buy it for that reason. I bought it because it was pretty and I liked it. I did research on it (on my lunch break :) ) and then took it home.

Fish are friends not food!

How do you know what I do research on? I understand the tank is young but water is good light is good. I work at the store. I can take it back if it's not happy.

I did read about the sting... I used a bag on my hand.

I know it won't host clowns. I didn't buy it for that reason. I bought it because it was pretty and I liked it. I did research on it (on my lunch break :) ) and then took it home.

Not trying to be rude. Sorry if it sounds like that

I generally take things lightly. You didn't sound rude. I was just making sure. I've only read the beginning of your 10g thread so I don't know if your decision making got any better. And regardless, anemones don't just need good water, they need stable water that's well established. I'm not saying to take it back or anything. Just keep your eye on it. Nems dying isnt pretty for a tank.

I generally take things lightly. You didn't sound rude. I was just making sure. I've only read the beginning of your 10g thread so I don't know if your decision making got any better. And regardless, anemones don't just need good water, they need stable water that's well established. I'm not saying to take it back or anything. Just keep your eye on it. Nems dying isnt pretty for a tank.

Alright. Thanks. I will keep an eye out.

Ok question... Are the intank media baskets really that great? Mine are loud. Want to upgrade also

Quick question, What did you use to cycle this tank so fast?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It was nice meeting you today. The store was amazing very well maintained. Keep up the good work and learn everything you can from those people

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It was nice meeting you today. The store was amazing very well maintained. Keep up the good work and learn everything you can from those people

Thanks! How's the coral?

The rasta frag is still closed of course but the mushrooms seem to be happy

Nice! I had to make a modification to my back chambers but it wasn't anything crazy!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

So I got these mushrooms I haven't seen before. Green metallic mushrooms!

Got a green eyed lady chalice and an acro to try out! And my clowns!

Back
Top Bottom