Just can't get this right!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a horse of a totally different color. :lol: Just remember, it's one or the other for those. Puffers are nippers and sharpen their teeth on shells ;)

Yeah it is isn't it! I've spent a couple of months debating the 2, on the 1 hand shell dwellers seem fun and active, on the other dwarf puffers are so cute and different! I'm leaning more towards the puffer tank but I'm not sure I could source enough snails to keep them happy, maybe just 1 or 2 a week so long as my LFS gets them, and even then it'd be hit and miss what kind they are.

Still cycling the tank so I've time to think on it yet :)

Been to the LFS this morning and bought a pair of kribs, but I think I was wrong to worry about fish being aggressive towards my congos.

The congos are chasing the kribs all over the tank every time they see them, and it doesn't look like its just for fun. Will a rescape help calm things down or should I just take the kribs back?

Been to the LFS this morning and bought a pair of kribs, but I think I was wrong to worry about fish being aggressive towards my congos.

The congos are chasing the kribs all over the tank every time they see them, and it doesn't look like its just for fun. Will a rescape help calm things down or should I just take the kribs back?

Any change in the tank is always a good way to help new fish find a home without "stepping on another's toes." I'd try to rescape first but if the Tets still won't leave the fish alone, I'm afraid you'll have no choice but to rehome the Kribs or put a divider into the tank so that they can get established without being harassed.

Thanks Andy, rescaped and added another cave, seems to have done the trick, one of the kribs is even swimming with the congos now :)

Back
Top Bottom