Just got a new albino baby oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A 75 is not good for those three fish. Most likely you are going to get a lot of aggression and end up with two fish dead. The Oscar and the Pleco in a 75 is enough bioload already in its self. You need AT LEAST a 125 for all of those. What kind of filtration are you running on the tank?

A 75 is not good for those three fish. Most likely you are going to get a lot of aggression and end up with two fish dead. The Oscar and the Pleco in a 75 is enough bioload already in its self. You need AT LEAST a 125 for all of those. What kind of filtration are you running on the tank?

The 75 is temporary for them. By the time she gets the 125 the oscar will be around 9-10" and both jds will be around 4-5"

Yeah, that's good growth. But maybe she's got a bigger one. Even at 6" Pleco's produce ENORMOUS amounts of waste. It's rather sickening the amount of poo they produce.

I bought a 50 gallon off craigslist and the guy had a pleco with it, I kept him there till I rehomed him yesterday, and he was crapping all over the tank, longggggggggggg lines of crap, I thought worms infested the tank at first!

Im running two 45 gallon filters for a 50gallon tank. I test water weekly and do water changes every 2 weeks. I am upgrading to a 75 till next year with canaster filtration in the next month or less. Depending when i can go get the tank

I have a albino nd red oscar :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397263766.623655.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397263766.623655.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 76

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom