Just looked at the $1 per gallon tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jd99

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Went down to Petco and looked at the tanks, I was interested in the 55Gal.

But I looked at it and the glass looks like it's about 1/4" thick, I don't know if I would trust it.

My 65Gal I currently have the glass is 3/8" thick. That's a 1/8" difference for 10Gal.

Think I'll save my money and pass on the 55. I'll buy some new fish.... :whistle:

their tanks above 20 gallons have lifetime warranties just keep the receipt and sticker the tank came with the ones 20 and under have 2 year warranties

their tanks above 20 gallons have lifetime warranties just keep the receipt and sticker the tank came with the ones 20 and under have 2 year warranties
yea but that warranty is limited if the tank is not on one of their stands voided, there are other stipulations also (I looked at it a little).

Not to mention it's not going to cover the water damage to your house, nor the loss of fish.

Not worth the gamble.

yeah that is definitely true haha but i bought a 20 long for the dollar per gallon and got home filled it up and noticed a crack in it and had to bring it back and they replaced it no questions asked

Back
Top Bottom