Just moved setting up a fish room ! ! !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
Like the title says I just spent this past week moving and all weekend moving and re doing my fish tanks well a couple of them at least today I have to go get the last tank from the old house and of course its going to be the biggest pita one my planted 20. Here's a couple teaser pics of the fish room ill have more as it progresses.

ForumRunner_20130922_172749.jpg

ForumRunner_20130922_172826.jpg

Petco 10$/g sale lol it was a regular 10g I just de-rimmed the top rim I figured since the 10g is all tempered it could hold it so far so good and it was set up for 4 months before I moved here. I just hope when the silicone weakens years down the road it doesn't blow out. LoL.

Oh and I forgot progress I got ky planted 20 moved and rescaped! It was much easier than I thought it was gonna be. And considering I've moved 5 tanks and over 100 fish in 2 days I think I did pretty good only losing one fish. Well and a bunch of snails I was trying to breed lol. I just don't know what I'm gonna do with all theese extra plants I now have sitting in 5 gal buckets. I really need to het on making a stand for my 40b so I can plant it.

That's awesome, besides the casualties. Nice room!

Thank you its coming along I still need to finish setting my riparium up re-do the grow bed I had hooked up to the 55, hang like 7 lights, set up my other 55 for a grow out tank for plant trimmings, build a stand for and set up the 40b then organize everything and mabey I can finally enjoy it. LoL

Thank you its coming along I still need to finish setting my riparium up re-do the grow bed I had hooked up to the 55, hang like 7 lights, set up my other 55 for a grow out tank for plant trimmings, build a stand for and set up the 40b then organize everything and mabey I can finally enjoy it. LoL

Sounds like you got some work ahead of you! Good job, keep it up=)

Looks nice, good job in the move. I lost 2 and then a few the next couple days after my move.

Thanks its def a fun project and thank you. Sorry to hear about your losses I am hoping all my fish take to the new water here especially my pair of apistos.

Sounds like you got some work ahead of you! Good job, keep it up=)

Oh yeah and that's just the beginning of it, and I'm doin it with havin to care for a baby man am I beat.

Goodnight yall. I'll keep this thread updated untill I'm all settled in.

Thanks its def a fun project and thank you. Sorry to hear about your losses I am hoping all my fish take to the new water here especially my pair of apistos.

Oh yeah and that's just the beginning of it, and I'm doin it with havin to care for a baby man am I beat.

Goodnight yall. I'll keep this thread updated untill I'm all settled in.

Good night!

Petco 10$/g sale lol it was a regular 10g I just de-rimmed the top rim I figured since the 10g is all tempered it could hold it so far so good and it was set up for 4 months before I moved here. I just hope when the silicone weakens years down the road it doesn't blow out. LoL.

I'm planning on euro bracing mine just for peace of mind (de-rimming one very soon).

I wish I had a fish room! That'd be great!

Back
Top Bottom