Just showing off a bit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbourg746

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's the new tank I set up this weekend. 125g South American cichlid tank.

Attachments

• image-1596852707.jpg
    image-1596852707.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 170
Very nice, what's going in this? Or what type of geo I should say

Lol.....you know me well. The stock is made up from the two tanks it replaced.

1 satanoperca jurapari
2 geophagus winemilleri
6 discus
Blue panaque pleco
Flat banded butterfly pleco
6 bristlenose pleco
25 assorted tetras

1 satanoperca jurapari
2 geophagus winemilleri
6 discus
Blue panaque pleco
6 bristlenose pleco
25 assorted tetras

And what are we doing with the other 2 tanks??

Good deal. I keep telling my self to save the 75 im replacing in case of an emergency YEA if i hang on to it it will end up set up again.....LOL

Good deal. I keep telling my self to save the 75 im replacing in case of an emergency YEA if i hang on to it it will end up set up again.....LOL

Lol.....at least my wife was on board for this one. When I told her that I was replacing 2 tanks with 1, she was like, "hecks yeah you can"!!!!

I need to just give the old 75 to my daughter so she can get the Herichthys Cynoguttatus/ Parachromis Managuense cross breed out of the 55 she has it in.

I need to just give the old 75 to my daughter so she can get the Herichthys Cynoguttatus/ Parachromis Managuense cross breed out of the 55 she has it in.

Please post a pic of that fish. I hate hybrids but that's got to be a crazy looking fish!

There is a long story behind this fish involving a friend of my daughters in college and her friends boyfriend wanting to flush it any way the girlfriend woulnt let him and it lived in a flower vase for 5 days untill my daughter took it and put it in a 10 gallon with mollys 3 mos later no mollys LOL
here is a short video i took a month ago when i was over there.

There is a long story behind this fish involving a friend of my daughters in college and her friends boyfriend wanting to flush it any way the girlfriend woulnt let him and it lived in a flower vase for 5 days untill my daughter took it and put it in a 10 gallon with mollys 3 mos later no mollys LOL
here is a short video i took a month ago when i was over there.

Wow....it's actually pretty cool and has quite the temper. Don't let my friends from the sa/ca group see it. They gonna hate on it. Nice that y'all saved it. Even though its a total abomination, its still a living fish and should be able to live a full life.

Wow....it's actually pretty cool and has quite the temper. Don't let my friends from the sa/ca group see it. They gonna hate on it. Nice that y'all saved it. Even though its a total abomination, its still a living fish and should be able to live a full life.

To late! ;-)

I had nothing to do with it. It has drawn blood on my soninlaws arm My daughter has to distract him when ever they do anything in the tank. hes about 4 years old now and will never go any where. she tried a 10" common pleco a year ago and it was torn in 2 over night. hes about 10"

I had nothing to do with it. It has drawn blood on my soninlaws arm My daughter has to distract him when ever they do anything in the tank. hes about 4 years old now and will never go any where. she tried a 10" common pleco a year ago and it was torn in 2 over night. hes about 10"

If you're not too attached, you could prob fetch a good price on aquabid.

If you're not too attached, you could prob fetch a good price on aquabid.

No she would never part with it. My 1 year old grand son loves to watch him.
The next time im over there ill get a video of him attacking the pvc pipe she uses to keep his attention when they clean the tank. He even has a name Max.

No she would never part with it. My 1 year old grand son loves to watch him.
The next time im over there ill get a video of him attacking the pvc pipe she uses to keep his attention when they clean the tank. He even has a name Max.

Mad Max! Lol

1 satanoperca jurapari
2 geophagus winemilleri
6 discus
Blue panaque pleco
6 bristlenose pleco
25 assorted tetras

You know it, what are you gonna add now? More geos from the two?

You know it, what are you gonna add now? More geos from the two?

The wine are still young and are not of breeding age yet but I plan to get more. At least 3 and maybe a few more of the satanoperca species. Just not sure on which ones yet. Discusorigins has some rare wild caught but not sure if I should pull the trigger just yet. Waiting to see what the guy at my favorite lfs comes up with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom