Just showing off a bit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wine are still young and are not of breeding age yet but I plan to get more. At least 3 and maybe a few more of the satanoperca species. Just not sure on which ones yet. Discusorigins has some rare wild caught but not sure if I should pull the trigger just yet. Waiting to see what the guy at my favorite lfs comes up with.

Best to explore your options

Best to explore your options

Haha......what a crazy few days! Just noticed my red heads and my bracybrancus have both spawned in the other 125! Looks like I may not need to buy anything else! Hopefully I get fry this time. These 4 boneheads have spawned twice a piece but keep eating the fry!

Haha......what a crazy few days! Just noticed my red heads and my bracybrancus have both spawned in the other 125! Looks like I may not need to buy anything else! Hopefully I get fry this time. These 4 boneheads have spawned twice a piece but keep eating the fry!

Thats awesome! How many do they have on average?

My female apistos have a few times and done the same. I pulled the eggs a few minutes ago cause she started eating them.

Yeah.....I was thinking I would just pull the eggs this time. I got a 20 long with a power head and seeded filter ready to go. Just gotta find where the red heads laid them. Bracybrancus went in the same spot as last time.

Ha....that's it! I can just blame it on mike!!!

Ha I took part on making my daughter not the fish but the fact that you suggested selling it to someone that might breed it is going to put it all on you........lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom