Kanye West loves bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josh

Aquarium Advice Activist
Kanye West my African Blue Kenyi is absolutely fixated on bubbles as of late. Most of my other africans like to play in my bubble wands on occasion and swim up and down through them, but this fish is obsessive almost.

Today I was doing a PWC and pouring some clean water in. Well a little bit of air ended up under a rock bridge and stuck in a crevice. Kanye has been fascinated by that bubble for atleast the past 4 hours. She runs the others off when they get close, then goes back to picking at it and swimming around it.

My water parameters are perfect and she is healthy. Eats well and is normal in every other aspect, she just has a really weird quirk about bubbles.

Anyone else have any fish with weird quirks?

My Betta thinks it just a grand old time to terrify me by playing dead on a daily basis. He is just the laziest fish!

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Bettababe1011 said:
My Betta thinks it just a grand old time to terrify me by playing dead on a daily basis. He is just the laziest fish!

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Bruiser is the latest fish I have. The first time I saw him resting on a leaf, I started to freak out.

Back
Top Bottom