Keith Stone's Aquarium Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keith Stone

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 55 gallon and just got a 10 gallon. I'm not showing you my 55 gallon one because frankly it is embarrassingly bland and boring but my 10 gallon - it is shaping up quite nicely! (y) I'm going with a little Egyptian theme with a river running through the middle. I made the river a little wider than I wanted to but it still looks okay and should shape up nicely. Anyone have any tips about those backings? Mine fell off instantly when I put water in. I followed everything instruction. Hmm.

The hood is a Marinland LED hood and it is BEAUTIFUL. I have an okay filter, still need to buy the heater. This is an expensive hobby. I'm going to work this one slowly.

Don't mind the roll of toilet paper, cheap Kleenex! I'll update this as I go along.

mkixyh.jpg

Welcome aboard! :)

Looks like you are off to a nice start.

How did you attach your background? You mentioned that you had trouble with it falling off.

:welcome: to AA! :)

Nice tank theme you got going on there. Are you planning on putting in sphinxes and pyramids too? :)

Yep. I have a pyramid, a mummy, a couple of columns, some nice fake trees palm tree type things. The mummy is one that is connected to an airpump. It should look pretty cool when all is said and done. Of course I will post pictures once completed! (y)

Back
Top Bottom