Kicked out the bf, fish are my only friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I know how that goes. My last bf had actually bought me my first big tank, so when he left me, I still had the tank as a reminder of him all the time. I loved the fish though, so I was glad to have it, even though it reminded me of him. It's a moot point now though, because I moved across the country. I brought my fish in styro coolers, and I bought a new tank at my new home. I still have a couple of the original fish from him. But, I don't mind anymore. My point is simply that I know it sucks, I am very sorry you have to go through it all. But, it does get better.
I attached pics of my angels that he bought me. They have been with me through 3 houses in 2 states. They came from Washington to Nebraska, and stayed at a motel in Utah. They helped me move my life forward, and I am in a better place now. This hobby is very rewarding and full of amazing people. We are here for you. :)

Neat photos. Glad you were able to take them with you. I am still very young, so may take me a while to get over this. We had been together over a year. But people change and I have to accept it. Glad to hear you still have your angels tho. And thank you for being here!

That's crazy, we don't have those here in hawaii.

Yea I had to talk my fiancee into it though took three Weeks but I got him yesterday and getting him a 10g next week
Neat photos. Glad you were able to take them with you. I am still very young, so may take me a while to get over this. We had been together over a year. But people change and I have to accept it. Glad to hear you still have your angels tho. And thank you for being here!
Love your tank very nice awesome pictures to

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I know how that goes. My last bf had actually bought me my first big tank, so when he left me, I still had the tank as a reminder of him all the time. I loved the fish though, so I was glad to have it, even though it reminded me of him. It's a moot point now though, because I moved across the country. I brought my fish in styro coolers, and I bought a new tank at my new home. I still have a couple of the original fish from him. But, I don't mind anymore. My point is simply that I know it sucks, I am very sorry you have to go through it all. But, it does get better.
I attached pics of my angels that he bought me. They have been with me through 3 houses in 2 states. They came from Washington to Nebraska, and stayed at a motel in Utah. They helped me move my life forward, and I am in a better place now. This hobby is very rewarding and full of amazing people. We are here for you. :)

You should've stayed in Nebraska! We could do some trades

I dont think I could live there maybe vacation
I wouldn't mind living in the mainland. But I vacationed in Anaheim, CA with my uncle and siblings for a week. Let's just say, that was different. But I wouldn't have to import things that I would want. Plus, I could road trip and see some of my friends from xbox live xD

It's better then cold Nebraska.
Lol, we do have snow though, we just have to travel faaaarrr up the mountain. But it is always warm in hawaii. And majority of the beaches here have clear blue water.

Lol

Clear blue water is beautiful I live in GA so Cali kinda crowded lol gotta have my country and back roads

It's better then cold Nebraska.
Most places are better than Nebraska. Except Iowa. ;)
I do see how being on an island can be tough at times, since the area is small. I have lived in some small towns, and they can feel claustrophobic when you need space and/or time.

Back
Top Bottom