Lady Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Twoapennything

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm so sad that my fancy ryukin goldfish died overnight. He didn't have any overt signs of illness, but in hindsight I suspect it might have been gill disease. I'm glad that my husband didn't tell me, "Oh, it's just a fish!" He just gave me a big hug and told me he was sorry. Lady was a beautiful fish and I'm going to miss him so much :( I just wanted to share with a group who would understand and not think I'm such a huge baby because my goldfish died and I'm sad..

I'm so sorry, I thought he was a great part of your "unusual" tank and I know from reading your thoughts of him you really enjoyed having and caring for him. I know your going to miss him, he was as lucky to have you in his short life as you were to have him.

Naw, you're cool.... I'd probably cry if I lost my Oscar unexpectedly, he is just as much a family pet as our dog.

Sorry to here ya lost a favorite, condolences. :(

So sorry to hear about the loss of your fav fish.. :(

Goldfish are just like any family pets, sad to see their passing.

Thank you to everyone who gave moral support :) I'm better today and am focusing on the fish that I do have (and my huge algae problem!)

Back
Top Bottom