For Sale: Large Amazon Sword

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildroseofky

Aquarium Advice Addict
My sword plant has out grown my 29 gallon tank. I am asking $15 shipped. Ruler in photo is 12 inches and plant is taller than the ruler. Some of the leaves have damage on the tip because the bucket I was keeping it in was not tall enough for plant to be completely immersed. It is now residing in my 10 gallon until I sell it. It takes up the entire 10 gallon tank. It has a healthy root system and was grown in a tank with diy CO2, sand substrate, and root tabs. Shipping will be by Priority Mail. I am not responsible for postal delays. Shipping fee is none refundable. I have ramshorn snails so you will have to dip it if you do not want them. I will take every effort to make sure plant is well packaged but I do not have ice packs right now. PM for more info if you need it.

If interested, make an offer. I have to have this gone by Wednesday. I am getting a dwarf puffer and the sword is taking up the entire 10g tank.

Back
Top Bottom