Large bubble nest for female

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheCrazyFishLady said:
Susan B Anthony? She was a pretty big feminist. haha

Nah coz then people will ask why I named her that and I'll forget lol

So, do the females who build bubblenests spawn well? I wonder if they just look at the male's nest and think, "Pssh, mine is better!"

Hahaha I think I'll give it a try... Last time I introduced her into my males tank nothing really went on haha

Yeah, because his bubblenest was not impressive compared to hers! Lol.
On the plus side, at least you know "she" is happy. :)

absolutangel04 said:
Yeah, because his bubblenest was not impressive compared to hers! Lol.
On the plus side, at least you know "she" is happy. :)

I think.. I'll call it it lol
It works in so many ways ^^

Yeah, people say that is gets easier for "betta people" to be able able to tell the genders apart based on behavior and body shape, so I am sure you are right since you seem to have a fair bit of experince with bettas. :)

absolutangel04 said:
Yeah, people say that is gets easier for "betta people" to be able able to tell the genders apart based on behavior and body shape, so I am sure you are right since you seem to have a fair bit of experince with bettas. :)

Lol I'm just sooo confused lol atleast I'm getting better hehe when I was going to buy a female before I did my research I ended up with my lovely veil tail pablo haha then I found out the girls were ugly lol

Lol I'm just sooo confused lol atleast I'm getting better hehe when I was going to buy a female before I did my research I ended up with my lovely veil tail pablo haha then I found out the girls were ugly lol
Lol!
Oh man, I just realized you were calling it "it." Lol, I totally read that wrong. But, like I said, despite the gender, at least you know the fish is happy. Its pretty cute too.
You said you put it inot a male's tank for a bit, but no spawning happened, right? Maybe the fact that they didn't fight makes it likely to be a female?

absolutangel04 said:
Lol!
Oh man, I just realized you were calling it "it." Lol, I totally read that wrong. But, like I said, despite the gender, at least you know the fish is happy. Its pretty cute too.
You said you put it inot a male's tank for a bit, but no spawning happened, right? Maybe the fact that they didn't fight makes it likely to be a female?

Yeah I took it out because there was heaps of fighting lol

Oh. Nevermind what I said then. That makes it more puzzling again. That tends to make me think male, but I know sometimes females and males will fight if the girl doesn't feel that the timing is right.

absolutangel04 said:
Oh. Nevermind what I said then. That makes it more puzzling again. That tends to make me think male, but I know sometimes females and males will fight if the girl doesn't feel that the timing is right.

Haha I give up! It gets along with my girls so who cares! Argh lol

Back
Top Bottom