For Sale: Large Java Fern mat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kharrnn

Aquarium Advice Activist
I recently acquired several new plants and need to make room in my tank for the anubias. As such I am looking to sell one of my large java fern mats. I've had it for about 2 years and it has been a fantastic hiding place for my kuhli loaches and wood shrimp. I've noticed that many of the leaves have new rhizomes so you can easily spread it around and cover a lot of area with it. I prefer to find a local buyer (Los Angeles or Orange County), but am willing to ship if required.

I am looking for $30 + shipping if needed.

I also have a bunch of Cabomba for sale, enough for 1 buyer. I'm looking for $8+shipping for that one.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 207
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 214
Update.

Still looking for interested people. Make me an offer for the Cabomba and/or Jave Fern. I have enough cabomba for 2 or maybe even 3 bunches. I'll also be adding dwarf grass. Pictures attached.

Willing to ship, but prefer local pickups in Los Angeles or Orange County.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 163
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 154
Hey I'm in orange county and looking to fill my planted tank a little more. I'll send a pm.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you sent a message I never got it.

Are you still interested?

I'm giving this one more day. Prices are negotiable. Tomorrow I'm taking the plants out and tossing them.

Lets continue this over PM. I'll send you some info

Still available?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom