Largemouth bass, anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enrgizerbunny

Aquarium Advice Addict
This guy is kept at my university. He's on a tank that's 6'x1.5'x21"?

He's attacked my finger when I played with the surface of the water. Startled me.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1424883873974.jpg
    1424883873974.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 1424883916700.jpg
    1424883916700.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 1424883922778.jpg
    1424883922778.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 1424883929147.jpg
    1424883929147.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 108
That's sad.. he should be a couple pounds heavier:(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've thought about doing some bluegill/brim since I live on a lake and they don't get near as big. Sad to see a largemouth in a smaller tank like that they can get really big.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Forgot to mention- the filter isn't on and it wasn't two weeks ago.

He's about 16 inches long. I don't know why my first post uploaded all those pictures, I only selected two separate ones.

That's sad.. he should be a couple pounds heavier:(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

+1 imo 16 inch LMB should be in the 2.5-3 pound range depending on the species (Florida strain vs Northern strain)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Large mouth bass are lots of fun! There's some at my favorite high school in a HUGE Aquaponics system. They are full of personality. There was like 10 of them and they would go through these clear tunnels and follow you around the classroom. It was really neat!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Large mouth bass are lots of fun! There's some at my favorite high school in a HUGE Aquaponics system. They are full of personality. There was like 10 of them and they would go through these clear tunnels and follow you around the classroom. It was really neat!

I want to travel back in time and go to this high school that sounds like one amazing school.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I want to travel back in time and go to this high school that sounds like one amazing school.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I might be going there. I've already been accepted! It's a school all about animals. Agriculture, Veterinary science, marine biology etc. it's like my dream school! I didn't know it existed until recently.

I might be going there. I've already been accepted! It's a school all about animals. Agriculture, Veterinary science, marine biology etc. it's like my dream school! I didn't know it existed until recently.

That's one school ID actually enjoy going to lol what's the name?

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

It's called AMP. Honestly, I forgot what it stands for. Lol. Animal or agriculture something something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom