Larger tank owner - new to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boogie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello. This seems like a really nice site. I presently have an 800 gallon SW tank and 2 - 125 fresh water tanks, plus a very large koi pond with falls, so I guess you could call me a fish fanatic. Looking for talk on large SW tank info. Have 4 sharks, etc., so a little more specialized in the SW area. Was going to buy a Nitrate Reductor today. What do you professionals out there think of them? Thanks a lot.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/images/smilies/new_bigcrowd.gif

It's not a nice as you may think. See, it's not a beautiful reef tank with tons of color. It's only big so that I could keep sharks and eels, so it's really more barren than what you all are used to. It's very high, I need to use a ladder, and has a ton of LR and basically a 3 in sand bed and sharks and eels with some tangs and a wrasse and grouper. It's not what you'd call beautiful, it's more a species tank.:new-alien:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One of my favorite tanks is one that is nothing but rock, sand, and African Cichlids. :) You may think that it is nothing spectacular but others may disagree.

Back
Top Bottom