Lawnmower won't eat Nori... Anything else I can give him?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XXFirefighter

Aquarium Advice Addict
I stuff some nori in the rocks and "Toro" my lawnmorey Blenny ignores it. I don't even think he sees or smells it. The Turbo snail sure does though ! All my rock is about clean and I don't want Toro to starve... Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Rich

They can be difficult to feed at times, I feed mine (red lipped blenny) a blender mush with fresh raw seafood and nori as well as a few other things, eats it well. Sometimes they will take to meaty foods before a prepared algae ;)

Sound like feeding your fish like your new born baby...Make me wonder if that I'm taking care of a real baby or not

HE doesn't eat my mush either as far as i can tell..
maybe he's got enough on the rocks and glass to make him happy...

Love the name dude. My lawnmower didn't eat the Nori I put in the tank yesterday nor did the tang. There is still pletty of aglae for them to eat so that might be it. I am going to try some garlic xtreme though. Maybey intice them a little.

Oafboy182 said:
Love the name dude. My lawnmower didn't eat the Nori I put in the tank yesterday nor did the tang. There is still pletty of aglae for them to eat so that might be it. I am going to try some garlic xtreme though. Maybey intice them a little.

GOOD CALL !
I"ll try some garlic !
Garlic roll !

My Lawn mower Blenny readily takes Green Life line and occassionally Mysis shrimp.

HTH,

Aaron

my bicolor will take little shrimp pellets that i got for feeding my shrimp and he loves them but he also needs his algea

Mr. Marine

Thanks guys....
I'll add more shredded Nori to my much next batch and see what happns... He's still happy on alge eating in the tank...

Back
Top Bottom