Led/light info?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edwardclaxton

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anyone know or have a link to where I can learn what all the terms mean for leds/lighting?
Looking to get a lights for my 140 and I have no clue what all these terms mean and would like to know. Radions look good but really exspensive and I heard there are others but I have no clue how to compare them without knowing what the terns mean. Thanks

+1.
Btw op, I've heard about these taotronics LEDs.
You might wanna check those out.
/waits for someone who knows what he/she is talking about to chime in

Yea I heard about those but like everything I got mixes reviews. If I can figure this stuff out that would help me have an idea what to look for.

Yeah I've heard a lot about the fans, I'm honestly on the fence myself.
Lol your not alone :)

There are many members that use the taotronics above their tanks. There is also a growing number that have been using the SOLs and Radions as well. Overall, all mentioned have given great results. Just have to be careful not to cook your corals, they are pretty powerful.

Ok thanks do you know a website for good led/ light information like the terms par, lum, etc? Just things I should about lighting ive look and ive found some but they are usually hard to understand. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom