lighting?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hotskate

Aquarium Advice Freak
okay like i have posted in previous posts i have a 48" reg florecnt lighting fixture form AGA triple lights what do u recokmend me doing switching the lights etc etc thanks

But a power compact retro fit kit and bolt it in the existing hood. Don't try and take the cheap route in this hobby you will regret it later. and will end up spending more money!

Darin

www.captivereefs.com

i dotn plann on going the cheap way...

i plan on mostly probly a fish only with live rock, but i wanna add a few inverts and coral i am not going to plan on going alll out on it i wanna see what i can get by with, with this lighting fixture and by changing the bulbs etc

i would think real hard on what you are going to keep, because you will change your mind down the road on what you want to keep as you see the many cool and fasinating things that you can buy to put in your tank and will require the best equipment that you can afford and maybe more. im sure a lot of people will agree with me as experence is the best teacher.

goodluck

Again, it will depend on the species you want to keep, as to what the proper lighting is. The number of corals makes little difference, it is the species.

Hoskate,

I was'nt trying to be rude please don't take it that way. I just have a basement full of stuff that I thought at the time woud work well and did not. In this hobby it always seems everyone wants to start out simple and it just goes from there. Just trying to save you from spending to much 3 times over like i did!

Darin

www.captivereefs.com

Back
Top Bottom