Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JVS__RAMBO

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am looking to do a reef 120 gallon aquarium 48 X 24 X 24, I am looking at LED lighting for it (white and Blue) What names of lights should I look for?

I wish I could tell you, but at the moment I can't remember. My LFS finally got some descent LEDs that are comparable to T5 HO. I was amazing how bright white they were. The big drawlback is the price is still way high. You'll be putting a bundle into lighting a 120G with them.

While I don't have extensive experience with lights I do know that you wont be spending uber crazy bucks since you have a 4 foot long tank. The 125g I'm looking at is 6 feet long and the lighting is crazy!

Here's two sites that have some really good lights

Aquarium Lighting , Fish Tank Lighting, LED, Metal Halide, T5, VHO, PC, fluorescent Lighting & moonlights, Reef Tank Lighting, Saltwater aquarium Lighting, Discount Aquarium Lighting, Marine tank lights

http://www.fosterandsmithaquatics.c...lighting-fixture-bulb-accessory/ps/c/3578/373

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom